Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A little about me!

Hello,

My name is Stacy, and I am a sophomore pre-Occupational Therapy student. I am originally from a small town about 70 miles from here called Bridgewater. I enjoy hanging out with friends, spending time with my boyfriend, eating, dancing, playing volleyball, singing to the radio, and just having fun being random. I do not often have time to do much reading. I have a very busy schedule so unfortunately reading books often gets pushed aside.

When it comes to writing, I usually like to write the whole thing in one sitting and then come back to it a little while later to revise it. I am a little apprehensive about writing about a topic related to my major this semester. I am not quite sure what I want to write about, but hopefully I can come up with something that is really interesting to me.

Well, that is a little about me. I can't wait to meet everyone in class next week.

1 comment:

Phil B said...

Stacy,

I sent my e-mail to you too soon. I did not spend enough time looking for the blog. Anyway, welcome to 201. I am sure that the class can help you find a topic related to your field that will excite you.

P